This blog began in late 2006 with the planning and preparation for a circumnavigation of the world in my 39-foot sail boat Pachuca. It then covered a successful 5-year circumnavigation that ended in April 2013. The blog now covers life with Pachuca back home in Australia.

Pachuca

Pachuca
Pachuca in Port Angeles, WA USA

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

The Chat Line.........

Hi,

I was lucky enough to chat with Brenda on the sat phone, we discussed;

- food Ample supplies left.

- The weather It's me Vs Bob. I'm predicting long periods of headwinds, he isn't.

- email. It's such a pain when technology does not work. Arnold has tried
everything to get it to work.


- progress Last I heard the boat was "drifting" in the right direction (North) so
everyone was taking the opportunity to rest.


On a personal note I will be tied down (busy) for two days so may not get a chance to update the info page but will try (very hard) to post the daily sms at least.

Thanks,
Stephen.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

Statistics Click Me