This blog began in late 2006 with the planning and preparation for a circumnavigation of the world in my 39-foot sail boat Pachuca. It then covered a successful 5-year circumnavigation that ended in April 2013. The blog now covers life with Pachuca back home in Australia.

Pachuca

Pachuca
Pachuca in Port Angeles, WA USA

Monday, October 7, 2013

On the Board

I discovered today that the Fremantle Sailing Club put my name on the list of the club's world circumnavigators without any fanfare.



Fanfare or not, for me it was an ambition realized.  I like to think that long after my time the names of myself and my boat will still be on that board.  I feel humbled to share the space with the incomparable Jon Sanders and friends Jim and Margaret Putt, the epitome of cruising couples.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Fancy that....Aren't you lucky to be on the board with your boat.

Blog Archive

Contributors

Statistics Click Me