This blog began in late 2006 with the planning and preparation for a circumnavigation of the world in my 39-foot sail boat Pachuca. It then covered a successful 5-year circumnavigation that ended in April 2013. The blog now covers life with Pachuca back home in Australia.

Pachuca

Pachuca
Pachuca in Port Angeles, WA USA

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Photo Backfill

Now that we've got access to the internet I'm able to upload photographs to the blog.  Rather than publishing the photographs in new blog entries I've thought it better for the future to edit the past blogs and enter the photographs where they belong.

As of now I have placed photographs from the blogs "Day 2" (Caleta Lobos) through "Day 10", our last day in Isla San Francisco.  In the next few days I'll insert photographs into the rest of the cruise blogs, "Day 11" through "Day 22".

Afterwards I will enter video clips into some of the blogs.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

Statistics Click Me