This blog began in late 2006 with the planning and preparation for a circumnavigation of the world in my 39-foot sail boat Pachuca. It then covered a successful 5-year circumnavigation that ended in April 2013. The blog now covers life with Pachuca back home in Australia.

Pachuca

Pachuca
Pachuca in Port Angeles, WA USA

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Settled Marina Account

I settled my Marina account, with payment until Thursday 5 July.

The English-speaking girl who has been so helpful to me prepared the following summary:

The stay at marina was from 23/3/12 to 5/7/12, a total of 105 days.  (Before that I the boat was at Club Nautico next door.)
Total cost was 14,123.55 pesos, or approximately $3200 AUD and USD.
This represents a cost of about $30 per day.

It has been the most expensive marina that I have stayed in, and the standards were the lowest that I've experienced. (Club Nautico was on a par, though slightly more expensive.)  Nevertheless I am grateful for the accommodation which was the foundation for the boat repairs, Brenda's visit, the tours of Argentina, and friendships with some of the fine people of Mar del Plata. I must say also that the location of the marina in the in the inner boat harbor is very sheltered, though the boat harbor is too shallow and seems to have a silting problem.  Luis, Salvadore, and the rest of the marina staff have been very friendly and helpful.





No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

Statistics Click Me