This blog began in late 2006 with the planning and preparation for a circumnavigation of the world in my 39-foot sail boat Pachuca. It then covered a successful 5-year circumnavigation that ended in April 2013. The blog now covers life with Pachuca back home in Australia.

Pachuca

Pachuca
Pachuca in Port Angeles, WA USA

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

SF Sail Photos


The top photos shows a "situation" on the chart plotter. I've got a tug towing a barge heading for me but I've had to wait for ship to get past me so that I can cut across its stern and get out of the way of the tug.

The second photo shows the AIS data on the tug.

The third photo is an example of how not to run a boat. After surveying this ropey scene I tidied things up fast.

The last photo is of a tired skipper enjoying a spinnaker run.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Robert...you sure are onto things. How did you celebrate your birthday????????

Blog Archive

Contributors

Statistics Click Me