This blog began in late 2006 with the planning and preparation for a circumnavigation of the world in my 39-foot sail boat Pachuca. It then covered a successful 5-year circumnavigation that ended in April 2013. The blog now covers life with Pachuca back home in Australia.

Pachuca

Pachuca
Pachuca in Port Angeles, WA USA

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Communication Update, email and sms.


OK, after I talked to Arnold there has been a clarification on communication.

If you want to communicate with the team when at sea here is the 'simple' guideline;

Firstly, If your message is important please mark it as such and email it to me. My contact email address is available at this web page http://tinyurl.com/6gsxyd and you will need a password which is bender100

If your message is not important you can just email their land-based ordinary email address and wait for them to hit an internet cafe (or library). Alternatively, if your message can be condensed to a short sms (i.e a text message) please email it to me because I can send it (even though it may not be important).

Of course there is a limit on sms's sent per day. So I can't send a flood of sms's. I realize how important communication is and I will make the best effort I can to send your message. Please add a comment to this posting if you are not clear on any issue.
Thanks very much to to Grant P for this lovely photo, taken 01 May 2008.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

Statistics Click Me