This blog began in late 2006 with the planning and preparation for a circumnavigation of the world in my 39-foot sail boat Pachuca. It then covered a successful 5-year circumnavigation that ended in April 2013. The blog now covers life with Pachuca back home in Australia.

Pachuca

Pachuca
Pachuca in Port Angeles, WA USA

Saturday, May 3, 2008

A Quick Introduction


Hello avid readers,


my name is Stephen Fryc and I have been allowed to contribute to this blog. Luckily, I am not allowed to 'ramble on' (as instructed by Bob). For those that don't know me, one of the sailing trio is my mother. My task is to keep this blog updated, in between the times Bob gets access to a land computer.


Messages to the trio can be passed to me, as I can then pass the message on. My contact details are available at this web page; http://tinyurl.com/6gsxyd You will need the password which is bender100. If you can't reach me please make a comment on this blog and I should see it.
Today was "launch day", the photo shows Bob evaluating the jib rigging.


No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

Statistics Click Me