This blog began in late 2006 with the planning and preparation for a circumnavigation of the world in my 39-foot sail boat Pachuca. It then covered a successful 5-year circumnavigation that ended in April 2013. The blog now covers life with Pachuca back home in Australia.

Pachuca

Pachuca
Pachuca in Port Angeles, WA USA

Monday, May 26, 2008

Swell Progress............

Onwards towards Port Lincoln.

Here is the latest sms;
NOON 26 MAY WST. 34S58 130E16. 290 NM TO PORT LINCOLN,200 NM FROM COAST.

I will plot Pachuca's position tomorrow. Brenda is trying to work out if she needs a US visa or not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brenda / Stephen
My Nepalese friend Dawa (who was in Seattle in January) says Australians do not need a visa if they are in the US or wherever US Visa are required for less than 30 days. I do not need a Japanese visa seeing I am only visiting for 11 days.

Blog Archive

Contributors

Statistics Click Me