This blog began in late 2006 with the planning and preparation for a circumnavigation of the world in my 39-foot sail boat Pachuca. It then covered a successful 5-year circumnavigation that ended in April 2013. The blog now covers life with Pachuca back home in Australia.

Pachuca

Pachuca
Pachuca in Port Angeles, WA USA

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year



Hi Folks,

This blog has provided a dimension of adventure and enjoyment that I did not anticipate when I began this circumnavigation and I am grateful to you all for your interest and support.



MERRY CHRISTMAS AND


HAPPY NEW YEAR


3 comments:

Chris said...

Well, I like the picture of Robert and Arnold singing Christmas songs!!!!!!!!!!

Greg T said...

Merry Christmas from Canada!!

Anonymous said...

A belated Merry Christmas - I've been following your blog since Oz and have found it really interesting - buena suerte con el Cabo de Hornos!
Best wishes
James Blackburn, Dorset England

Blog Archive

Contributors

Statistics Click Me