This blog began in late 2006 with the planning and preparation for a circumnavigation of the world in my 39-foot sail boat Pachuca. It then covered a successful 5-year circumnavigation that ended in April 2013. The blog now covers life with Pachuca back home in Australia.

Pachuca

Pachuca
Pachuca in Port Angeles, WA USA

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Stormy Weather


It has been a wet and blustery day. The wind peaked in the early afternoon, veered to the S and SW, and things have calmed down. I have visited the local shop in full wet weather gear for some lunch and Internet time.

It will be largely an indoor "igloo" day for me. I decided to do some brain work and have been studying an excellent booklet on sails and rigging that I got from Pt Townsend Rigging. Tomorrow I'll start a serious study of "Spanish for Cruisers".

Attached are photos of Rob during his recent visit and the starter switch that I replaced.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Today was an igloo day here in the Esperance area as it was 41 degrees by 9.30am and got worse as the day lengthened.

Blog Archive

Contributors

Statistics Click Me