This blog began in late 2006 with the planning and preparation for a circumnavigation of the world in my 39-foot sail boat Pachuca. It then covered a successful 5-year circumnavigation that ended in April 2013. The blog now covers life with Pachuca back home in Australia.

Pachuca

Pachuca
Pachuca in Port Angeles, WA USA

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Apartment No. 2

I got possession of the apartment from Teresa this morning. 

She checked things out with me and the vital things - in particular the air conditioning - work OK.  The ceiling fan  looks rickety beyond belief but managed to turn without dropping off.

There is no doubt in my mind that an apartment on the 2nd or 3rd floor would have been preferable, but I had to take what was available.  If it really bugs me I'll have a word with Teresa about showing me any other apartments that come vacant.


Single bed, just inside front door, kitchen to right

Note rough water tap
Thank goodness it's not over the bed
Anyway, here are the photos of the ground floor apartment.

1 comment:

Chris said...

At least you have somewhere to sleep!!!

Blog Archive

Contributors

Statistics Click Me