This blog began in late 2006 with the planning and preparation for a circumnavigation of the world in my 39-foot sail boat Pachuca. It then covered a successful 5-year circumnavigation that ended in April 2013. The blog now covers life with Pachuca back home in Australia.

Pachuca

Pachuca
Pachuca in Port Angeles, WA USA

Friday, January 25, 2013

Photos from Ricardo

As luck would have it I encountered Ricardo and his wife sailing on their boat as I was motoring out of the Angra region bound for Cape Town.

On the way from Brazil to South Africa

Happy Captain blissfully unaware of the rough seas awaiting him
Ricardo sent the two attached photos which I appreciated very much because it is rare that I see photos of myself and the boat out at sea.  The background is a reminder of the spectacular setting of the Angra region.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Fancy seeing a photo of you out on the ocean. I realized it was Pachuca.

vjdavies said...

Beautiful photos. It is a treat for your followers to see you at sea also.

Anonymous said...

Cool pictures. Jack Sullivan

Blog Archive

Contributors

Statistics Click Me