This blog began in late 2006 with the planning and preparation for a circumnavigation of the world in my 39-foot sail boat Pachuca. It then covered a successful 5-year circumnavigation that ended in April 2013. The blog now covers life with Pachuca back home in Australia.

Pachuca

Pachuca
Pachuca in Port Angeles, WA USA

Thursday, March 21, 2013

Boat Location

Sorry Folks,

I has been pointed out that I've been forgetting to state the boat's location in my daily blogs. (Note that you should able to see my location at the Pangolin site in New Zealand referred to at the heading of the blog.)

My current position, Thursday 21 March at 4 PM UTC is 43S13, 040E57. My daily latitudes should not change much if I can help it because I'd like to move between 43S and 43.5S. However, I am doing everything I can to change the longitude as fast as I can.

----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see: http://www.sailmail.com

1 comment:

Chris said...

Happy that you are always doing jobs after jobs to keep things safe.

Blog Archive

Contributors

Statistics Click Me