This blog began in late 2006 with the planning and preparation for a circumnavigation of the world in my 39-foot sail boat Pachuca. It then covered a successful 5-year circumnavigation that ended in April 2013. The blog now covers life with Pachuca back home in Australia.

Pachuca

Pachuca
Pachuca in Port Angeles, WA USA

Monday, March 11, 2013

New Relay from Robert




“The boat is in the best condition it can be in and I am well provisioned.
The weather has been wonderful and I am receiving daily weather reports from the SA Maritime Net (Sam – ZS1SAM and Graham – ZS2ABK).
I am confident and looking forward to the rest of the passage.
I will continue to update the blog on a daily basis for as long as I have radio contact with a willing coastal station.”




You can see Roberts Position at; 

1 comment:

Chris said...

Great that things are settling down. Glad Pachuca is fine.

Blog Archive

Contributors

Statistics Click Me