This blog began in late 2006 with the planning and preparation for a circumnavigation of the world in my 39-foot sail boat Pachuca. It then covered a successful 5-year circumnavigation that ended in April 2013. The blog now covers life with Pachuca back home in Australia.

Pachuca

Pachuca
Pachuca in Port Angeles, WA USA

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

SABB Parts Available

I've just seen the following response regarding the availability of SABB parts:

Hello Robert Morales: I see no problem with getting the parts for the rebuilding of your engine. I carry most of the parts in stock in my warehouse; however, I do not have a manifold or heads on hand. That will take approximately three weeks to receive from Norway by normal carrier. We can have them send overnight; however, that is very expensive.
As long as I have your engine serial number, 2GHR-79-190, we should not have any problem with getting the correct parts for your engine. The only difference in your manual should be in the different types of propeller and gear boxes that are available to different 2G engines. The engine blocks are the same.
I look forward in working with you on the rebuilding of your engine.
Bill Miller
Sabb America East, Inc.

No comments:

Blog Archive

Contributors

Statistics Click Me