This blog began in late 2006 with the planning and preparation for a circumnavigation of the world in my 39-foot sail boat Pachuca. It then covered a successful 5-year circumnavigation that ended in April 2013. The blog now covers life with Pachuca back home in Australia.

Pachuca

Pachuca
Pachuca in Port Angeles, WA USA

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Departure Date

I expect to depart for Seattle on Saturday morning 16 May. I plan to motor to the Fuel Dock in the morning, take on fuel and ice, bid my good byes, then motor out of Ala Wai Boat Harbor.

Today Ron did me the great favor of taking me shopping. Along the way back we stopped at Home Depot and I purchased a 16.5 lb LPG gas cylinder of less than $40. It was 50-50 whether it would fit in my lazarette but it did fit quite comfortably. I'll fill it up tomorrow and discard one of my Australian ones which is empty and past its certification time.

2 comments:

Chris said...

All the best with this trip to Seattle. Take care.

Anonymous said...

Expected ETA in Kingston? I need to get the tree house ready...Have a smooth sail with following winds.

sm

Blog Archive

Contributors

Statistics Click Me